General Membership Information
For an annual fee (see below), you can visit us to collect materials as many times as you like within the membership year. You can join at any time during the year. Please contact the office for more information.
Please follow the steps below. You can contact us if you need any help.
1. Choose your membership category:
Group. This includes nurseries, schools, colleges, FE institutions and community groups. Group membership for a college allows tutors to collect on behalf of students. If students wish to collect as individuals, please contact us to discuss.
Other. This includes students, home educators, families, childminders, artists and individuals.
2. Estimate the number of people in your organisation or group who will use our materials once or more over the year. We call these ‘end users’. Students, families and individuals don’t need to do this.
3. Select your membership fee as applies to your category, end-user numbers.
5. When we receive your registration form, we will contact you to confirm the correct fee and arrange invoicing and payment.
6. Once payment has been received, we will issue you a membership number and you will be able to visit and collect materials from the store. Please note that members using any of the materials collected from Scrapstore for commercial gain/personal profit will lose their membership.
Members will be sent a renewal notice and invoice when their membership renewal fee is due. Once payment is received you will be able to visit to the Scrapstore.
If you have not received or have misplaced your renewal notice or invoice, or if you have any queries, do get in touch.
Annual Fees From April 2020