For an annual fee (see below), you can visit us to collect materials as many times as you like within the membership year. You can join at any time during the year. Please contact the office for more information.
Members will be sent a renewal notice and invoice when their membership renewal fee is due. We are always grateful for prompt payment as collection of materials is not permitted without up-to-date membership.
If you have not received or have misplaced your renewal notice or invoice, or if you have any queries, get in touch.
Please follow the steps below. You can contact us if you need any help.
1. Choose your membership category from the table below, individual or group:
Individual memberships are £60. There are concessions for students, home educators, families and childminders. Artists are asked to pay more to reflect their greater usage.
Group. There is also a discounted membership available for groups with large numbers of end users. This includes his includes nurseries, schools, colleges, FE institutions and community groups. Group membership for a college allows tutors to collect on behalf of students.
2. For group memberships, estimate the number of people in your organisation or group who will use our materials once or more over the year. We call these ‘end users’. Students, families and individuals don’t need to do this.
3. Select your membership fee as applies to your category and end-user numbers.
5. When we receive your registration form, we will contact you to confirm the correct fee and arrange invoicing and payment.
6. Once payment has been received, you are a member and you may start to collect materials! Please note that membership precludes collecting materials for any commercial gain/personal profit.
Current Annual Fees
The table below lists our fees for annual membership.